Friday, November 2, 2018

Signing-Off … For Now


For over 5-years (since 2013), I’ve posted on this blog three times a week (every Monday-Wednesday-Friday).  Though I’ve had very few comments rendered (in response) on my blog, I’ve had a consistent readership 5-times as great as I’m now registering.  Postings on my Facebook page previously resulted in many comments (pro & con) and numerous persons ‘sharing’ – but that has significantly diminished.  Perhaps Facebook has determined my postings to be contrary to their agenda.  With so few readers, it pains me to cease what I’ve enjoyed doing over the years – but I must make the best of my time.  It’s been a stimulating experience, and I thank those of you who took the time to read my blog.  Maybe someday it will return to Empowering God’s People for Engaging the Culture ... by Equipping them with an Understanding of a Biblical Worldview.”  Until then, may God bless you!

Rev. Dr. Kenneth L. Beale, Jr.
Chaplain (Colonel-Ret), U.S. Army
Pastor, Ft. Snelling Memorial Chapel

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are signing off for now. I've enjoyed reading your blogs over the years but I can fully understand. I do hope that you can return to it in the future.

    ReplyDelete